Equine Advocates Privacy Statement
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to prevent the misuse of your information.
Information collection, use, and sharing
- Equine Advocates is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only collect/have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell, share, or rent personal information collected from our visitors to third parties in ways different from what is disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
- Our website hosting company collects information to provide statistics on visits to the Site. Visitor information is compiled in aggregate and does not represent individually identifiable information.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you more about Equine Advocates.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us by phone at (518) 245-1599.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected, online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Personal information is stored in password-controlled computers with limited access.
By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of personal information as described above. If we decide to change our Privacy Statement, we will post these changes so our visitors are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it. We encourage you to check this page from time to time because your continued use of the Site following any changes to the Privacy Statement will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such changes.