Equine Advocates Resources
In our resources sections you will find links to websites, downloadable PDFs and contact information. Click on each topic to view.
- Horse Slaughter Fact Sheet
- The Racehorse Marked For Slaughter, Turned Sanctuary Nurse
- Congress Spares America’s Horses from Slaughter in 2018 Omnibus Spending Bill
- Forest Service Invites Ill-Intent with $1 Wild Horse Sales
- Imported Horse Meat from Canada puts EU Consumers at Risk
- Robert Redford Calls for an End to Horse Slaughter
- Nestle Removes Two Products in Horse Meat Scandal – NY Times
Equine Summit Presentations
For some people, it takes a lot of courage to take the initiative and report incidents of animal cruelty, but by doing so suffering and death can be prevented…and in the end you will be able to feel good about the fact that you took action and did the right thing. See below to download the How to Report Equine Cruelty Cases PDF.
For more information on the Wild Horse and Burro crisis, please visit:
- Wild Horse Freedom Federation
- The Cloud Foundation
- The Path “Backward” for Wild Horses and Burros
- WHITE PAPER on the BLM’s Wild Horse & Burro Program, by the Wild Horse Freedom Federation
- Congressman and House Committee on Natural Resources Chair Raul Grijalva Speaks Out Against BLM Path Forward Plan
- Lawmakers Seek Funding Ceiling, Clarity on BLM Wild Horse Management Plan
- Forest Service Banned from Selling Wild Horses for Slaughter
- Carol Walker with Jane Velez-Mitchell
Coalition to Ban Horse Drawn Carriages
The Coalition to Ban Horse-Drawn Carriages, which has been fighting to end the carriage horse trade in New York City, has important information and good ideas on its website.